Chia Seed Pudding:
- 3 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate (we used 100% cacao)
- 1 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 - 1 cup dairy-free milk
- In a mixing bowl, add together the chia seeds, dairy-free milk, and honey. Set aside to thicken at least one hour
- In a mixing bowl, mix together hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, melted PASCHA Chocolate, and espresso powder (if using). Spread out over parchment paper or plastic wrap and allow to harden.
- In a blender, blend frozen blueberries, banana, and dairy-free milk until smooth. Add enough dairy-free milk to achieve the consistency you would like.
- Layer these three mixes as desired. ENJOY!