- 1 cup (or more) PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85%)
- 1 cup (or more) PASCHA White Baking Chips
- Pink Pataya Powder
- Melt the PASCHA Chocolate Chips either in a microwave or in a double boiler. Set aside.
- Melt the PASCHA White Baking Chips in the microwave. If desired, color some or all using the Pink Pataya Powder.
- To make layered lollipops, pour a thin layer of either dark, white, or pink PASCHA Chocolate into a heart-shaped silicon mold. Let harden in the fridge. Once hardened, add lollipop sticks and pour a new layer of chocolate over to fill. Gently shake the mold to remove any air bubbles. Let harden fully. Continue this process with different combinations of chocolate types until you have made the desired amount. Store in the fridge or the freezer. ENJOY!