- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 splash Bitters
- 1 tsp Filtered Water
- 1.5 ounces Uncle Nearest
- ½ cup Melted Pascha Chocolate (We used 85%)
- Using a double boiler melt you chocolate over medium-low heat.
- Dip the rim of your glass into melted chocolate a few times until a nice drip begins to form.
- Place sugar at the bottom of your glass.
- Add bitters and mix with spoon.
- Next add water mixing well until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice to glass.
- Top with Uncle Nearest.
- Swirl in glass until mixed & enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB