- 1 1/2 cups PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Charcoal powder
- Stevia powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Popsicle sticks or wooden dowels
- Heat PASCHA Chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until fully melted.
- Add Charcoal powder until chocolate has reached the shade desired.
- Add stevia powder if desired. We suggest approximately 1 tbsp.
- Add olive oil and stir until smooth.
- Pierce each apple with your popsicle stick or down until you are able to lift the apple without dropping it. Dip in the PASCHA Chocolate mixture until fully covered, using a spoon if needed.
- Allow to set. ENJOY!