Looking for a VEGAN, delightful, and easy to whip up treat with some of your common pantry ingredients? In honour of National Chocolate Pudding Day yesterday, we've created these decadent PASCHA layered CHOCOLATE PUDDING CUPS! They are gluten free, and plant-based with only 5 ingredients. See recipe below:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp thick canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 PASCHA Chocolate Bar (we used 85%)
- Place avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut milk into a blender. Blend until creamy and set aside in the fridge.
- Remove only the thick coconut milk from the can and place in a bowl with the vanilla extract and the maple syrup. Stir until creamy.
- Assemble the pudding cups in alternating layers of avocado chocolate pudding and coconut cream.
- Using a vegetable peeler or a small paring knife, shave off some PASCHA Chocolate and sprinkle over the pudding cups. ENJOY!