- 1½ cup Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1½ cup PASCHA 55% cacao chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk (canned coconut milk gives a very creamy truffle)
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Put freeze-dried strawberries into a coffee grinder. If you don’t have a coffee grinder then you can grind the strawberries into a powder using a food processor or a blender. Set aside.
- Place PASCHA White Baking Chips into a heatproof bowl. In a small pot, heat dairy-free milk until just before it reaches a boil. Pour over white baking chips and allow to sit for about 1 minute. Stir until fully melted.
- Add finely ground strawberries and stir well. Set aside until chocolate mixture is set, but still moldable.
- Meanwhile, fully melt your PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips.
- Roll white chocolate mixture into your desired size of truffles. Dip each into the 55% Cacao Chocolate and fully coat. Shake any excess off and place on a parchment-lined tray. Allow to set.
- Top with drizzled chocolate and extra strawberry powder.
- Store in the fridge.