- 1 PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate bar
- Goji Berries
- Dried Strawberries
- Dried Cherries
- Candied Ginger
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Coconut Chips
- Unwrap and place your PASCHA Chocolate Bar onto a cutting board.
- Boil water and pour into a mug or a glass. Take a metal spoon and place into boiled water and let sit a few minutes to heat the metal. Dry the spoon quickly but make sure the spoon is still hot.
- Press the heated spoon onto a square of the chocolate until the top layer of the chocolate is melted. Remove the spoon and quickly place desired ingredients on top of the melted chocolate.
- Continue this process until the entire chocolate bar is covered in dried fruit and seeds.
- Let the chocolate set before cutting into bite size pieces.