- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 454 grams cherry tomatoes
- 800ml crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bar PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Bar
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a pot, heat olive oil and saute the onions until translucent.
- Add the minced garlic, diced mushrooms, diced carrots and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, oregano, and salt and pepper, and simmer until vegetables are soft, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, finely chop PASCHA Chocolate. Once the sauce has simmered and vegetables are soft, add the chopped chocolate. Start with half of a bar and continue to add based on your taste preferences.
- Also, add several tbsp. of maple syrup or honey if desired.
- We enjoyed this delicious Chocolate Tomato Sauce on top of Blue Evolution Seaweed Pasta.