- 8 frozen bananas
- Spirulina powders (we used Rawnice)
- 8 gluten-free frozen waffles
- 1 1/2 cups PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55%)
- Assorted toppings: coconut, hemp seeds, dried fruit, cacao nibs, etc.
- In a food processor or a blender, blend the frozen bananas until creamy. To make this easier, you can let the bananas defrost slightly.
- Add colourful powders for extra nutritional benefits and fun colour! Keep in the freezer until ready to use.
- Toast your waffles until crunchy and let cool.
- Spoon on a scoop of your banana dairy free ice-cream to each waffle, spread evenly, and top with another toasted waffle.
- Place in the freezer until hard. Cut into four equal pieces
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate and dip each waffle sandwich into chocolate and into your favourite toppings.
- Store in the freezer