- One Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Pascha Dark Chocolate Bar (We used 70% Cacao)
- 1 Pascha Vegan White Bar
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Cookie Rolls
- Sweet Snack Crackers
- Parchment Paper
- Heat coconut milk over medium heat.
- Chop up Pascha Dark Chocolate Bar and add to the heated coconut milk, mixing well.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat White Chocolate using a double boiler over medium heat.
- Once melted put in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove dark chocolate and coconut mixture from refrigerator then whip using a hand mixer.
- Next add whipped cream too desired thickness. We used the entire tub.
- For easy cleanup, line board with parchment paper.
- Cover board and parchment paper with the coconut milk and dark chocolate mixture.
- Dollop the white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate mixture.
- Use the skewer to swirl the white into the dark.
- Line board whatever your heart desires. We used strawberries, rolled cookies and crackers. Dip and enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin