Yield: 2 Large Servings
- 1 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Dairy Free Milk (your choice)
- 3 Earl Grey Tea Bags
- 1 tbsp Dried Lavender
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pascha Dark Chocolate Bar (we used our 85% Bar)
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Pour both milks into a small pot. Place over medium low heat.
- Add tea bags into the pot, as well as the dried lavender and maple syrup (if using).
- Allow to come to a light boil, after which removing the pot from heat.
- While heating, chop the PASCHA chocolate into small pieces. Add 1/4 cup chocolate to each mug.
- Remove tea bags and pour through a sieve into each mug over top of the chopped chocolate.
- Allow to sit for 1 minute for the chocolate to begin to melt.
- Stir and top with coconut whip cream. Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB