White Chocolate Iced Matcha
- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- 3 cups oat milk (or another milk alternative)
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha powder (more or less depending on flavor preference)
- Heat oat milk in a small pot until just about to boil.
- Place PASCHA White Baking Chips in a heatproof bowl and pour hot milk over chips. Allow to sit for 30 seconds before whisking until smooth.
- Mix matcha powder with just boiled water until smooth.
- In desired glasses, fill 2/3 full with ice. Add 1/3 of the dissolved matcha mixture to each glass. (Makes 3 drinks)
- Pour in the white chocolate oat milk mixture. Stir if desired. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Servings: 6 (1/4 cup batter per pancake)
Recipe, photos and reel credit @bakeit.paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Pascha chocolate chips, chopped (We used 85% Chips)
- Pascha chocolate chips, melted (We used 85% Chips)
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk in wet ingredients.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat frying pan on medium heat and grease with a little oil (I used coconut oil).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto frying pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Flip and cook until done.
- Stack pancakes and top with melted dark chocolate chips.
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
Ingredients and Supplies:
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55% cacao)
- 4 cups Rice Puff Cereal
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter (we used Earth Balance)
- Lightly grease a regular sized muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the butter replacement and the marshmallows.
- Once they begin to melt, add in the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the rice puff cereal, stirring to combine.
- While still warm, mold into nests in the muffin tin. Let sit to harden.
- Melt both the PASCHA Chocolate and the PASCHA White Baking Chips. If desired, color some of the PASCHA White Baking Chips.
- Create solid or multicolored Easter eggs using the chocolate molds. Let harden fully.
- Remove from molds and place in the cereal nests. ENJOY!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe, photos and reel credit @cakedbykatie
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 16 Large Muffins
- 4 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mashed banana, approx. 2 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 3⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp fine sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we like to use 55% cacao)
- Preheat the oven the 400 degrees and line a muffin pan with 6 liners.
In a small mixing bowl, add the ground flax seed and warm water. Gently stir to combineand set aside for 4 minutes to thicken.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the melted coconut oil and mashed banana. Stir togetheruntil combined.
- Add in the ground flax seed mixture and stir to combine.
Sift in the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined and a thickbatter forms.
- With a spatula gently stir in the chocolate chips.
Divide the muffin batter between the 6 prepared muffin liners and bake for approximately20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to fully cool in the muffin tray. Enjoy!
- Store leftover muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Note: Overripe bananas are best for this recipe.
Vegan Pop Tarts
Flavors: Blackberry White Chocolate & Dark Chocolate Cherry
Prep Time: 60 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 90 min.
- 1½ cups Cassava flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup vegan butter, cut into chunks
- 5-7 tbsp water
- ¼ to ½ cup water
- organic sugar-free cherry jam
- organic sugar-free blackberry jam (see below for recipe)
- Pascha Dark Chocolate (We used 85% Chips)
- Pascha Vegan White Chips
- Vegan sprinkles (optional)
- Vegan food coloring (optional)
Whisk cassava flour in the bag and spoon into measuring cup from bag.
- Add to your food processor with salt and sugar pulsing until blended.
- Next add your vegan butter chunks pulsing until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add water starting with 5 tablespoons and turn food processor on until it forms a dough. If you need to add more water do so one teaspoon at a time.
- Once the dough is done form into two balls and place on parchment paper, wrap in plastic and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place on floured surface and warm up a little with your hands. If dough still feels dry you can run your hands under water and then work your hands into the dough a little.
- Roll dough onto flour surface and cut into squares (you should yield 8 squares per dough ball).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place squares on paper.
- Next fill the center of the squares leaving room around the edges with desired fillings and top with another rolled and cut out square.
- Use fork and press edges together and secure. Fork a few holes at the top of the tarts as well.
- Place try of pop tarts in the freezer for 30 minutes and bake 375°F for 30 minutes or keep in the freezer and bake for on demand YUM.
- For the topping use the double boiler method melt Pascha Chocolate on the stove until creamy.
- Spoon melted chocolate on each pop tart once cool.
- Add food coloring to the white chocolate and/or sprinkles to the pop tarts if desired.
Organic Blackberry Jam
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 25 min.
Yields: about ¾ cup
- 1 - 6 oz container of organic blackberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp of arrowroot powder & water mixed together
- ⅓ cup of maple sugar
- Place berries in a saucepan and using a hand masher begin to mash.
- Next add water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling turn down to low heat and continue stirring and smashing periodically for 15-20 minutes until desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and mix the water and arrowroot powder and add to mixture stirring well until thickened.
- Next add sugar and mix well.
- Let cool.