Vegan Chocolate Banana Oat Bowl
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 cup Vegan Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon with more for Topping
- Non-Dairy Yogurt for Topping
- 2-4 tbsp Pascha Chocolate, chopped (We used our 70% Cacao Bar with Arabica Coffee)
- Shredded Coconut for Topping
- Mash the ripe banana and place in a small pot.
- Add in oats, vegan milk and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Place on medium low hear and cook, stirring occasionally, until the oatmeal reaches your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and place in your serving bowl.
- Top with dairy-free yogurt, chopped Pascha Chocolate, shredded coconut and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
No Milk Chocolate Vanilla Cream Dirty Soda
- 1/2 cup Pascha Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips
- 1 Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar
- 1 can Vanilla Soda (We used Virgil's)
- 1/4 cup Vegan Heavy Cream
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Melt chocolate chips over medium low heat using a double boiler.
- Drizzle or froth the drink vessel with some of the melted chocolate.
- Add ice cubes to the top.
- Fill with soda.
- Whip the heavy cream with a frothier or whisk and add to glass.
- Add more soda if needed to fill to top.
- Add whipped cream & drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Break off a portion of the Organic Vegan White Bar and add to the top of the drink. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov
1 Bowl Vegan Pretzel Bars
- 1 box Vegan Graham Crackers
- 1 1/4 cup Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp Date Sugar
- 1 bag or 1 1/2 cups of Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 can Coconut Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Gluten-Free Pretzels
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take graham crackers and place in a bowl. Using a masher begin to break up into smaller pieces to desired size.
- Melt vegan butter with sugar over low heat.
- Add to graham crackers and mix.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper.
- Create a crust with Graham Cracker mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, vanilla over medium low heat, stirring often to mix.
- Add to top of graham cracker crust.
- Lay pretzels on top of the chocolate as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges start to form.
- Remove from oven & let cool.
- Once cool place in refrigerator for 2- 3 hours until firm.
- Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios
Chocolate Mole Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 small can Chipotle Pepper in Sauce
- 1 small can Tomato Sauce or Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp desired Nut Butter or Sunbutter
- 1 1/2 c Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 1 bar 100% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar with Cocoa Nibs, chopped
- Heat olive oil, onions and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often.
- Chop a chipotle pepper adding to the pan along with 1 tbsp of sauce from the can.
- Add tomato sauce, stirring well until mixed together.
- Heat together for about 30 min over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and blend well using an immersion blender, blender or food processor.
- Add spices, nut butter and broth, blending well.
- Once blended, return to saucepan over medium heat and cook to reduce, about 10 min.
- Take off the heat and stir in chopped chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is melted and enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov