- 1 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil + More for Frying
- 2 Eggs
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 2 tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Any Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used No Milk Baking Chips)
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, bring the plant-based milk and coconut oil to a simmer.
- Once the wet ingredients have lightly simmered, add to the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Heat a few tbsp of coconut oil in a pan on medium high heat.
- While heating, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Use a piping bag to pipe churro shapes into the hot oil. Heat and flip each when lightly golden.
- Place onto a paper towel to remove some of the oil and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Melt Pascha chocolate chips and use as a sauce to dip churros in. Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB