- 2 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate (we used 85%)
- 2 oz liquor
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Topping 1: 1/2 cup dairy-free milk & 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- Topping 2: 2- 3 tbsp canned coconut milk
- Topping 3: Marshmallows (we used Dandies)
- In a small pot, heat dairy-free milk until just starting to bubble.
- Meanwhile, chop a PASCHA Chocolate bar into small chunks and place into a mixing bowl.
- Once the dairy-free milk is hot, pour over PASCHA Chocolate. Let sit one minute. Stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Add maple syrup and liquor (if using).
- Pour into a mug and top with optional toppings.
- Topping 1 - The matcha foam is made by heating dairy-free milk in a saucepan until just starting to bubble. Once hot, whisk in matcha powder. Using a foamer, create a matcha foam. Spoon over hot chocolate and grate with PASCHA Chocolate.
- Topping 2 - Pour thick coconut milk into hot chocolate. Top with grated PASCHA chocolate or matcha powder.
- Topping 3 - Top with marshmallows and grated PASCHA Chocolate.