How to Make Hanukkah Chocolate Truffles
With Hanukkah quickly approaching, now would be a great time to make these delicious and festive Hanukkah chocolate truffles.
Chocolate truffles have never been easier to make. These Hanukkah chocolates make for great gifts to give to neighbors, friends and family during this holiday. This would also be a fun activity to do with little ones!
This recipe is pretty simple and only requires two ingredients aside from whatever you'd like to use for decorating. I would say the only slightly difficult thing about this recipe would be the time you have to wait for the chocolate to set long enough before it can be rolled up into balls as shown in the video.
What makes these truffles Hanukkah inspired? It would be the colors shown in the image and video. It is said that these colors are associated with the Jewish holiday because they are the same colors as the flag of Israel.
Do you follow us on Instagram? Follow us on there and see what we've been up to, lately!
- 2 cans Chilled Canned Coconut Milk - top part only
- 1 bag Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used our 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 bag Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Blue Glitter, Sprinkles, and Dye
- Day Before - Put the coconut milk in the refrigerator to harden.
- In a small saucepan, heat hardened top of the canned coconut milk until starting to bubble.
- Add 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips to the coconut milk. Allow to sit for about 30 seconds and then whisk until smooth.
- Let sit at least 4-5 hours. Best to set overnight.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take mixture out of the refrigerator and, using a cookie scoop or spoon, make truffle balls placing on the cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the bag of Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips using a double boiler over medium low heat, stirring constantly once all the chips begin to melt until fully melted.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil and mix well.
- Remove cookie sheet and, using a fork, dip each truffle into the melted chocolate, tapping to remove excess chocolate.
- If decorating with sprinkles & glitter then add immediately before fully set.
- Next melt Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips following the same method as above from steps 8-11.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy!