- Bulletproof Coffee Beans
- Bulletproof XCT Oil (optional)
- Canned Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Brew 2 cups of Bulletproof Coffee according to the strength that you prefer.
- In a small pan, heat 1 cup canned coconut milk until lightly bubbling.
- Place 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips in a heatproof bowl. Pour heated coconut milk over PASCHA Chocolate chips and let sit 30 seconds.
- Whisk to combine.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between 2 glasses and add XCT oil (if desired). Add according to package directions as the amount to add varies based on previous use. Stir to combine.
- Add coffee and stir well. If desired add more coconut milk or other dairy-free milk.
- Add ice to make it an iced coffee beverage. Use melted PASCHA 100% Chocolate Chops to decorate the rim of the glass, if desired. ENJOY!