Total Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen depending on size
- Glass or mason jar
- Zip lock bag or icing bag
- Parchment paper
- Parchment line a baking sheet.
- Mix powdered sugar & water in a bowl until slightly thick. Start by adding 5 teaspoons and mix in the final two slowly to desired consistency. If adding color, add here.
In the Video
- Orange Googly Eyes: Simply pre-mix your dyes to desired color and add icing to dye mixing well. Both Pascha White and Dark Chips work here.
- Brown Googly Eyes: Simply add slowly Pascha Cocoa Powder mixing until mildly thick. Recommended to use Pascha White Chocolate Chips here.
- Grab a glass or mason jar and place a zip lock bag over with about 1/2 inch hanging over the edge.
- Fill the ziplock bag with mixture and seal letting as much air out as possible.
- Push icing to the corner as best as possible.
- Cut a small section off of the corner and start adding white icing dots onto parchment paper.
- Once done with icing, place chips upside down into the center of icing rounds.
- Place in the freezer for about 4 hours until hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and store in an airtight container for a few days.
Music credit - Spook by PeriTune