Prep Time: 10 Min.
Bake Time: 35 Min.
Total Time: 45 Min.
Yield: 1 Loaf Cake
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, room temperature
- 1/3 Organic Lemon Juice, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Organic Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Flour 1:1 Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup Pascha Chocolate Vegan Organic White Baking Chips
- 8 squares Vegan White Bar
- Preheat the oven the 350°F degrees and prepare a 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil and parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the coconut milk, lemon juice, coconut oil, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Add in the sifted coconut flour, gluten-free flour, cane sugar, baking powder, and sea salt. With a spatula mix until combined and a thick batter forms.
- Add the in Pascha white chocolate baking chips and mix until just combined.
- Dump the lemon loaf cake batter into the prepared pan and gently but firmly press down evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs and the edges are a light golden brown.
- Allow the lemon loaf cake to fully cool in the pan before removing.
- Using a double boiler, heat the Pascha vegan white bar squares stirring until fully melted and smooth.
- Remove the cooled lemon loaf cake from the pan and top with the melted white chocolate. Spread evenly over the top.
- Decorate as you please. We added sliced lemons, white chocolate chips, and dried flowers.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. This can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Recipe, photos and reel credit @cakedbykatie
Music credit - Breeze by MBB