- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 10 Dates (4 if using medjool)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Raw Cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 1 hour)
- 1 cup Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- Place all the crust ingredients into a food processor and blitz until mixture begins to come together and there are no large pieces left. Set aside.
- Melt Pascha White Baking Chips.
- In the same food processor add the cashews, melted Pascha White Baking Chips, maple syrup, coconut oil, salt and coconut milk.
- Remove half of the filling and set aside. To the other half, add matcha powder based on your taste preferences.
- Place a small round of parchment paper in the bottom of each muffin tin. Press a spoonful of the crust mixture into the bottom of each. After that, add a spoonful of the filling mixture without matcha. Allow to set in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Once set, add a spoonful of the filling that includes the matcha powder. Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
- If desired, top with whipping cream, icing, or reserved cashew filling.