- 1 cup (or more) PASCHA Dark Chocolate Chips (we used 85%)
- 1 cup (or more) PASCHA White Baking Chips
Melt the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and PASCHA White Baking Chips. See best melting instructions at paschachocolate.com/pages/
melting-chocolate. Set aside.
- To make layered lollipops, pour a thin layer of either dark or white PASCHA Chocolate into a heart-shaped silicon mold.
- Let harden in the fridge.
- Once hardened, add lollipop sticks and pour a new layer of chocolate over to fill.
- Gently shake the mold to remove any air bubbles. Let harden fully.
- Continue this process with different combinations of chocolate types until you have made the desired amount.
- Store in the fridge or the freezer. ENJOY!