Make this Nut-Free by using your favorite seed butter instead.
- 1 cup Nut or Seed Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk Alternative
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used 70% Cacao with Stevia)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all off the above ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Drop by spoonful onto a baking tray. Makes 12 cookies.
- Use a fork to press down into cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- move from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin