Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
Prep: 10 MinutesBake: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 1 Dozen Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tbsp aquafaba (or liquid egg replacer)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (approx 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1⁄4 cup gluten-free flour 1:1 baking blend 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 squares Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees and parchment line a cookie sheet.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the coconut oil and sugar together on high speed for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the aquafaba (or liquid egg replacer), lemon zest, and lemon extract and mix together on high for another 2 minutes.
- Add the in gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt and mix until a crumbly dough forms.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon, make cookie dough balls with approximately 1.5-2 tbsp worth of dough and place evenly on the cookie sheet. Gently press down on each cookie dough ball so they are flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are a light golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool on the pan.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second-intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- With a piping bag or spoon, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the fully cooled cookies. Enjoy!
Note: Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. Cookies can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Recipe, photos and reel credit @cakedbykatie
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Vegan Triple Chocolate Notella Poptart
Prep Time: 60 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 90 min.
Servings: 5-6 Pop Tarts Dependent on Size
- 1½ cups Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Vegan Butter, cut into chunks
- ¼ to ½ cup Water
- Notella Filling (Find our Recipe Here)
- Pascha Vegan Dark Chocolate (We used 85% Chips)
- Pascha Vegan White Chips
- Vegan Sprinkles (optional)
- Vegan Food Coloring (optional)
Whisk cassava flour in the bag and spoon into measuring cup from bag.
- Add to food processor with salt and sugar, pulsing until blended.
- Next add vegan butter chunks pulsing until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add water starting with 5 tablespoons and turn food processor on until it forms a dough. If you need to add more water do so one teaspoon at a time.
- Once the dough is done, form into two balls and place on parchment paper, wrap in plastic and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place on floured surface and warm up a little with your hands. If dough still feels dry you can run your hands under water and then work your hands into the dough a little.
- Roll dough onto flour surface and cut into squares (you should yield 8 squares per dough ball).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place squares on paper.
- Next fill the center of the squares leaving room around the edges with desired fillings and top with another rolled and cut out square.
- Use fork and press edges together and secure. Fork a few holes at the top of the tarts as well.
- Place try of pop tarts in the freezer for 30 minutes and bake 375°F for 30 minutes or keep in the freezer and bake for on demand YUM.
- For the topping use the double boiler method melt Pascha Chocolate on the stove until creamy.
- Spoon melted chocolate on each pop tart once cool.
- Add food coloring to the white chocolate and/or sprinkles to the pop tarts if desired.
Matcha Vegan Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 10 Dates (4 if using medjool)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Raw Cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 1 hour)
- 1 cup Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- Place all the crust ingredients into a food processor and blitz until mixture begins to come together and there are no large pieces left. Set aside.
- Melt Pascha White Baking Chips.
- In the same food processor add the cashews, melted Pascha White Baking Chips, maple syrup, coconut oil, salt and coconut milk.
- Remove half of the filling and set aside. To the other half, add matcha powder based on your taste preferences.
- Place a small round of parchment paper in the bottom of each muffin tin. Press a spoonful of the crust mixture into the bottom of each. After that, add a spoonful of the filling mixture without matcha. Allow to set in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Once set, add a spoonful of the filling that includes the matcha powder. Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
- If desired, top with whipping cream, icing, or reserved cashew filling.
Chocolate Granola Topped Chia Seed Pudding
Chia Seed Pudding:
- 3 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate (we used 100% cacao)
- 1 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 - 1 cup dairy-free milk
- In a mixing bowl, add together the chia seeds, dairy-free milk, and honey. Set aside to thicken at least one hour
- In a mixing bowl, mix together hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, melted PASCHA Chocolate, and espresso powder (if using). Spread out over parchment paper or plastic wrap and allow to harden.
- In a blender, blend frozen blueberries, banana, and dairy-free milk until smooth. Add enough dairy-free milk to achieve the consistency you would like.
- Layer these three mixes as desired. ENJOY!
Reinventing the Classics: 5 Ingredient Vegan No-Butter Finger Bar
- 3 cups Vegan Corn Flakes (We used Gluten Free/Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups Preferred Butter (We used Sun Butter)
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 100% Cacao - Single Ingredient)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- BPA Free Silicone Molds (Recommended, but you can make them by molding them yourself)
- Cookie Tray
- Large Cookie Scoop (optional)
- Heat preferred butter and maple syrup over low heat until warm and mix well. Be careful not to burn or heat too fast.
- Pour corn flakes into bag and smash up into smaller pieces.
- Add corn flakes to bowl & mix with butter mixture.
- Spray silicone trays with oil and place on cookie tray (use parchment if not using molds).
- Using a large cookie scoop fill tray to about 3/4 way full.
- Place in freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler adding coconut oil once melted, mixing well.
- Place in a bowl large enough to dip bars in and let cool for about 5-7 minutes stirring a few times.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take molds out of freezer.
- Pop out bars and begin to dip and coat with chocolate by placing in the bowl. Turning to coat.
- Once covered place on parchment lined cookie tray.
- Return to freezer until hard.
- Remove and enjoy.
- Store in freezer in container.
Music by Pavel Bekirov