Prepare to be captivated by the irresistible taste of this Vegan 3-Ingredient Valentine Fudge, made with love and Pascha Chocolate. With just three simple ingredients, including our Organic Vegan White Baking Chips and 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips, you can create a fudge that will melt hearts. This vegan delight is not only incredibly easy to make but also incredibly delicious. Experience the pure decadence of our dairy-free chocolate combined with creamy almond butter and sweetened with maple syrup. Each bite is a symphony of flavors, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture that will leave you craving for more. Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day or simply want to treat yourself to something sweet, Pascha Chocolate's Vegan 3-Ingredient Valentine Fudge is the perfect choice. Elevate your dessert experience with the superior quality of our chocolate and indulge in a fudge that will leave a lasting impression.
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.
- 3 cups Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Pascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- Vegan Valentine Sprinkles (optional)
- Vegan Red food Dyes (optional)
- Add 1½ cups of the white baking chips to a double boiler over medium heat and melt, stirring often.
- Pour one can of sweetened condensed coconut milk into a bowl and add the melted white chocolate, mixing well.
- If using, add food coloring. Starting with a few drops and stirring - keep adding drops until desired color is achieved.
- Place BPA-Free silicone molds on a baking tray and spray mold with cooking spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, fill trays half way with the white chocolate mixture.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the tray comes out of the refrigerator, repeat steps one and two with the dark chocolate chips using only ½ can of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Then repeat steps 1 and 2 with the remaining white baking chips, using the other ½ can of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Finish filling the molds with the melted chocolate mixtures, half of them with the dark chocolate and half of them with the white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Pop out of molds when set. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin