- 3 cups Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Pascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- Vegan Valentine Sprinkles (optional)
- Vegan Red food Dyes (optional)
- Add 1½ cups of the white baking chips to a double boiler over medium heat and melt, stirring often.
- Pour one can of sweetened condensed coconut milk into a bowl and add the melted white chocolate, mixing well.
- If using, add food coloring. Starting with a few drops and stirring - keep adding drops until desired color is achieved.
- Place BPA-Free silicone molds on a baking tray and spray mold with cooking spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, fill trays half way with the white chocolate mixture.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the tray comes out of the refrigerator, repeat steps one and two with the dark chocolate chips using only ½ can of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Then repeat steps 1 and 2 with the remaining white baking chips, using the other ½ can of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Finish filling the molds with the melted chocolate mixtures, half of them with the dark chocolate and half of them with the white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Pop out of molds when set. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin