- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 cup Vegan Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon with more for Topping
- Non-Dairy Yogurt for Topping
- 2-4 tbsp Pascha Chocolate, chopped (We used our 70% Cacao Bar with Arabica Coffee)
- Shredded Coconut for Topping
- Mash the ripe banana and place in a small pot.
- Add in oats, vegan milk and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Place on medium low hear and cook, stirring occasionally, until the oatmeal reaches your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and place in your serving bowl.
- Top with dairy-free yogurt, chopped Pascha Chocolate, shredded coconut and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB