Vegan Chocolate Bark
White Chocolate Valentine Bark
This QUICK & EASY Vegan Chocolate Bark, made with Pascha's vegan white chocolate chips, is the perfect gift for the hostess, teacher, co-worker, pilates teacher, neighbors and LOVED ones in your life.
Say goodbye to boring Valentine Cards & hello to Valentine's Chocolate Bark. Customize to express your TRUE LOVE.
Optional Valentines Inspired Toppings
- Organic Rose Petals
- Vegan Heart Candies
- Vegan Red & Yellow Dye
- Vegan Non-Toxic Red Sprinkles
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat using a double boiler.
- Once chocolate starts to melt stir until fully melted.
- Pour melted chocolate on parchment paper unless you are dying some then put that aside first.
- If you are dying the chocolate add a combination of red and yellow dye to get the desired shade of pink. Then add dollops to the melted white chocolate and with a toothpick swirl it all around for the desired look you want.
- Add suggested toppings or whatever toppings your heart desires.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Break apart when ready and store uneaten bark in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov