- 1 bag PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55% Cacao)
- 1 bag PASCHA White Baking Chips
- 2 tsp Orange Spirulina Powder @rawnice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate Chips in either a double boiler or a microwave. Spread out into your desired shape onto a parchment lined surface.
- In a separate bowl, melt PASCHA White Baking Chips in the microwave. Separate into two bowls. Colour one bowl with orange spirulina. Keep the other white.
- Drizzle each separately on top of the dark chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and orange zest.
- Allow to set before cutting into bite size pieces.