- 1 bag Pascha Chocolate Chips (we used 55% Cacao)
- 1 bag Pascha Vegan White Baking Chips
- 2 tsp Orange Spirulina Powder (We recommend @rawnice)
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Melt Pascha Chocolate Chips over a double boiler. Spread out into your desired shape onto a parchment lined surface.
- In a separate bowl, melt Pascha White Baking Chips over a double boiler. Separate into two bowls. Colour one bowl with orange spirulina. Keep the other white.
- Drizzle each separately on top of the dark chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and orange zest.
- Allow to set before cutting into bite size pieces.