- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85%)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup rice milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, mash one ripe banana until smooth.
- Melt your choice of PASCHA Chocolate Chips and whisk into the banana mixture until smooth.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, whisking until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until mixed, although it will be very thick.
- Add the rice milk gradually and whisk well.
- Heat some coconut oil or other butter alternative in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once hot, pour batter into desired sizes and cook until bottom is lightly browned, flip and cook the other side about two minutes.
- Stack and top with raspberries and melted PASCHA White Baking Chips.