Make this Quick and Easy Vegan Chocolate Smoothie Today
This vegan chocolate smoothie is packed with healthier, clean ingredients such as fresh spinach, avocados, bananas, dates, and more!
Let's face it, sometimes there are days where the last thing you want to do is cook up a whole meal to get your veggie and protein intake. This vegan chocolate smoothie has you covered for days like that. We've listed a protein powder by Ancient Nutrition in our ingredients list but any one will do. Be sure to read the nutrition label as many protein powders contain animal products.
In addition to this smoothie being an ideal meal replacement option, it's simple to make and can be enjoyed by everyone. All you have to do is throw your ingredients into a blender and you're set! Even the picky eaters in your family won't suspect the veggies like the spinach that you snuck in.
With bananas and dates being used as the sweeteners in this recipe, you can count on this smoothie being free from any refined sugars. This smoothie is also fortified with hemp seeds and ground flax. These ingredients will add benefits such as magnesium and improved digestion.
- 1 cup Organic Spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup Pascha Chocolate Organic Cocoa Powder
- Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops @AncientNutrition Plant Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seed
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1/2 Large Avocado
- 2 Large, Ripe Bananas
- 2 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Crushed Ice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender except the crushed ice. Blend, starting at a low speed and gradually increasing until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Stop the blender and add the crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with hemp seeds and Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips. Enjoy!
Recipe, Reel & Photo from @Bakeit.Paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB