Vegan Cookie Dough Chocolate Fudge Bars
Still thinking of the perfect gift to let your FATHER know how special he is? Our VEGAN and GLUTEN-FREE Cookie Dough Chocolate Fudge bars will make the perfect treat for dad this coming weekend. Yes, don’t forget, Sunday is Father’s day! These rich and decadent bars don’t require any baking and are also made with gluten free ingredients.
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance (butter replacement)
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Coarse salt
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground chia seeds and the water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and the cane sugar. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract, thickened chia seed mixture, and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add the gluten free flour, and salt, stirring until combined.
- Add the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir.
- Pour batter into square pan and place in fridge.
- In a small pot, combine the canned coconut milk and honey.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture has been reduced to 1 cup of liquid.
- While the mixture is still hot, pour over PASCHA Chocolate Chips. Stir until creamy and well mixed in.
- Pour over the cookie dough.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Let set in fridge for an hour or overnight. Remove from pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.