This delightful Vegan Dark Chocolate Icing recipe, made with ube potato, combines the rich, intense flavors of our 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips with the unique and vibrant essence of ube, creating a truly irresistible treat. The creamy icing, made from a blend of mashed purple yam and our velvety vegan dark chocolate, is smooth, luscious, and absolutely indulgent. Its heavenly taste and gorgeous purple hue make it a visually stunning addition to any dessert. Whether you're a chocolate lover or a fan of exotic flavors, our Vegan Dark Chocolate Ube Potato Icing is a must-try.
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.
- 1 large Ube Potato
- 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 85% Cacao)
- 1 can Coconut Milk (Solids)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place Ube potato on cookie sheet and bake for one hour or until soft.
- Remove Ube & cool for 10 minutes.
- Melt Dark Chocolate Chips using double boiler. Set aside.
- Cut Ube in half. Push potato into food processor or blender by pinching the skin.
- Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Next add coconut milk SOLIDS only and blend.
- Let icing cool to room temperature before using. Place in the refrigerator for longer storage. If storing in the regierator, bring to room temperature before frosting.
- Perfect on cakes, brownies, cookies, etc.
- Store any frosting in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin