- 1 can Coconut Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Organic Vanilla
- 2 cans Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- Hearts Desire of Pascha Chocolate Chips of Your Choice (We used 100% Cacao)
- 1 bag Siete Chocolate Mexican Cookies
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add condensed milk to bowl and mix with whisk.
- Stir in cocoa powder and vanilla. Mix well.
- Take the solid tops of coconut cream and whip using a mixer.
- Add the whipped mixture to the cocoa mix and blend together.
- Stir in as many Pascha Chocolate Chips as you want.
- Take cookies and mash up into pieces either in the bag or a Ziplock bag. Don’t forget to have fun here! Add to mixture saving some for the top of the loaf.
- Pour into the loaf pan. Top with reserved cookie crumble and more chocolate chips.
- Place in freezer for 1+ hours. Enjoy!
Coconut milk freezes hard so if you want a softer ice cream check it after an hour or two since it may be perfect.
If it sits in the freezer longer we recommend you let sit out for 10-15 minutes on the counter. Warm ice cream scoop with hot water before using.
Music credit - Breeze by MBB