- 1 bar or 1/2 cup chips Pascha Vegan Dark Chocolate (We used 55% Chips)
- 1 tsp Organic Instant Coffee per Bomb
- 1 tbsp Vegan Powder Creamer with MCT/Coconut Oil per Bomb
- 1/4 bar or 2 tbsp chips Pascha Chocolate Vegan White Chocolate
- Melt dark chocolate using double boiler over medium to low heat.
- Watch carefully and stir often.
- Place silicone molds on baking sheet.
- Pour or spoon melted dark chocolate into molds making sure to line evenly up the sides.
- Next take molds and swirl around any chocolate that has settled in the bottom.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or more until hard.
- Remove hardened chocolate cups from molds carefully and place on a plate.
- Fill half the molds with a tsp of coffee and tbsp of creamer.
- Take the empty half molds and place flat end on a warm plate to even the surface.
- Next place slightly melted half & place on filled chocolate bomb base.
- Using minimal pressure make sure to push together & seal.
- Set aside in refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile begin melting the white chocolate just like you did the dark.
- Remove coffee bombs from refrigerator & using a small spoon drizzle melted white chocolate on bombs.
- Return drizzled bombs to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes or for any long term storage.
- Serve by placing in mug & pouring hot water over bomb.
- Stir and ENJOY!
Music by Pavel Bekirov