Team Pascha has been busy at work developing a recipe for Vegan & Gluten-Free Graham Crackers and we are so excited to share it with all of you. We recommend using a Vegan Marshmallow like Dandies for the perfect Vegan treat.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 90 min. Servings: 12—20 crackers depending on size
- 1½ cups & 1 tbsp Cassava Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup date sugar
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- Whisk cassava flour in the bag and spoon into a measuring cup. Next add to a large bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and date sugar together using a regular or danish whisk.
- Slice vegan butter into one inch cubes and add to the dry mixture.
- Using a danish whisk, fork or pastry cutter mix butter into mixture well. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add maple syrup and mix well.
- Next add water one tablespoon at a time until smooth using your whisk or hands to combine.
- Place a sprinkle of cassava flour on a clean counter and put dough on top. Work the dough by simply folding it over itself a few times until well blended together.
- Wrap dough in parchment paper or plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- When dough is ready preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Take dough and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Roll each piece to about 1/4 inch in thickness and cut out squares to your preferred size.
- Place on a cookie sheet and using a fork punch holes into the crackers.
- Bake, checking after 5 minutes until desired doneness. Enjoy!
Traditionally S’mores are cooked over an open campfire, but not the only way to make this delicious marshmallow and chocolate sandwich treats. You can also toast your marshmallows over a gas stove if you have one. In fact, you can even make a version of S’mores in your oven for a simple and fun year round YUM.
Vegan S'more Skillet for your Oven Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 10 min. Servings: 4—10 depending on size of pan used (cast iron recommended)
- Pascha Chocolate (We suggest 85% Chips)
- Vegan Marshmallows (We used Dandies)
- Vegan Graham Crackers (recipe above)
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees
- Using a well oiled cast iron pan, and layer the bottom of the pan with Pascha Chocolate Chips or break up your favorite Pascha Bar
- Cover with marshmallows.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are desired doneness.
- Serve with graham crackers and dip into pan covering with chocolate/marshmallow mixture.