- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit
- 1/4 cup Non-GMO Corn Starch
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Organic Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 bar Pascha Chocolate 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate with Organic Stevia or 2 cups Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We suggest 70% Cacao Chocolate Chips sweetened with Organic Stevia)
- Vegan Whipped Cream (optional)
- Pascha Chocolate Chips (optional)
- In a sauce pan mix together monk fruit, corn starch and salt.
- Place over medium heat and whisk in the coconut milk trying to remove clumps as you whisk.
- Add Cocoa Powder and mis well.
- Stir almost constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Turn off heat and add Pascha Chocolate Bar/Chips, vegan butter and vanilla. Mix Well.
- Remove from heat and place into a bowl or individual serving dishes (we used small mason jars).
- The pudding can be served at room temperature or cold. Either let it sit on the counter for about 30 minutes or place in the refrigerator for 1 hour+.
- If desired, top with whip cream and sprinkle with Pascha Chocolate Chips. Enjoy!
Music Credit - Breeze by MBB