- ⅔ cup Monk Fruit
- 2½ tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- ¼ cup Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2½ cups Any Plant or Nut-Based Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 can Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1½ tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (we used 100% Cacao)
- In a medium saucepan add monk fruit, Pascha Cocoa Powder, arrowroot powder, milk and whisk together.
- Turn the burner on medium heat and whisk often.
- Continue to whisk until it begins to thicken and then remove from heat.
- Add vegan butter and vanilla mixing well.
- Fill individual serving vessels 1/2 way and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a bowl and mix together the pumpkin puree and spice.
- Fill a plastic bag or bakers icing bag with pumpkin mixture.
Tip: Place bag over a glass for easier filling
- Add to the top of the pudding and sprinkle with chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve for up to 5 days.
Music credit - Breeze by MBB