Indulge in Pascha's mouthwatering One-Bowl Vegan Ube Brownies! These brownies are a delightful fusion of flavors that will transport your taste buds to new heights. With just one bowl, you can effortlessly create these fudgy, decadent treats that are sure to impress. Pascha's vegan Organic Cocoa Powder and Mini White Baking Chips form the foundation of these brownies, while the addition of ube provides a subtle, sweet earthiness. Sink your teeth into each luscious bite and savor the harmonious blend of chocolate and ube flavors. Perfectly moist and irresistibly delicious, these brownies are a testament to Pascha Chocolate's commitment to creating unforgettable desserts. Once you try these Vegan Ube Brownies, you won't want to make brownies any other way!
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.
- 2 Ube Potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup Pascha Chocolate Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- Heartfelt Amount of Pascha Mini White Baking Chips
Tip: Check your local Asian Market for UBE. This recipe was made using frozen mashed UBE.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl add mashed ube, cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Mix well.
- Add in Pascha Mini White Baking Chips
- Line brownie pan with parchment and add brownie mixture.
- Sprinkle more Pascha Mini White Baking Chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov