- 2 Ube Potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup Pascha Chocolate Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- Heartfelt Amount of Pascha Mini White Baking Chips
Tip: Check your local Asian Market for UBE. This recipe was made using frozen mashed UBE.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl add mashed ube, cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Mix well.
- Add in Pascha Mini White Baking Chips
- Line brownie pan with parchment and add brownie mixture.
- Sprinkle more Pascha Mini White Baking Chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov