Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Bake Time: 25 Minutes
Chill Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Yield: 8 Bars
- ½ cup Vegan Butter, melted
- ⅛ cup Organic Cane Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Organic Flour Blend with Xanthan Gum
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ⅔ cup All-Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Pascha 55% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven the 350°F degrees and prepare a 8.5x4.5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil and parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the melted butter, cane sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add in the gluten-free flour and sea salt. With a spatula mix until combined and a thick batter forms.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it’s a very light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool in the pan on a cooling rack. Place it in the freezer for a quicker cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, sunflower seed butter, and maple syrup and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour over the fully cooled base layer and spreadably evenly. Allow to set in the freezer while preparing the chocolate top layer.
- Using a double boiler, heat the Pascha Chocolate squares and coconut oil until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the chilled bars and spread evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator until fully set. Slice into 8 bars and enjoy.
Notes: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. This can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Recipe, photos and reel credit @cakedbykatie
Music credit - Breeze by MBB