- 1/4 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips or Chopped Bar (We used 55% Cacao Chips)
- 2 tbsp Organic Instant Coffee or Espresso
- 2 tbsp Maple or Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk with Vanilla
- Uncle Nearest Whisky
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate over medium heat and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add coffee, sugar and hot water. Mix well.
- Whip coffee mixture into a froth, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder half at a time mixing well.
- Pour either hot or cold coconut milk into a mason jar or desired cup filling about two thirds full.
- Add one shot or more of Uncle Nearest and stir. Remember to leave room at the top.
- Scoop froth on top of milk and drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy!
Music Credit - Breeze by MBB