- Oat or Nutmilk of Choice — enough to fill desired mug
- 3 tbsp Sugar (We used Maple Sugar)
- 3 tbsp Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 6 tbsp Vegan Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Pascha Vegan No Milk Chips
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Place milk in saucepan and heat over low. Be careful not to burn. — This can be made cold. If so omit this step.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder and 3 tbsp of the vegan whipping cream to a bowl and using a hand mixer blend well.
- Whip up the remaining 3 tbsp of whipping cream and fold into the cocoa mixture. Use mixer if desired.
- Begin melting No Milk Chocolate & using a double boiler over low-medium heat. Stir often.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add coconut oil and blend.
- Pour milk into desired vessel and top with whipped YUM mixture.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin