- Spherical Chocolate Molds
- Ornament Tops
- Melt Pascha Vegan White Baking Chips in a double-boiler.
- Stir until melted.
- Pour chocolate into spherical molds until ⅓ of the way full.
- Flip over and pour out the excess chocolate.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Tap the chocolate out of the molds.
- Heat up a plate with hot water and take one of the sides of the sphere and melt the edges using circular motions on the plate.
- “Glue” both sides of the sphere together.
- Using some leftover melted white chocolate, “glue” on an ornament top to the sphere.
- Let set in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Decorate with more melted white chocolate in a squeeze bottle or however you would like.
- Keep in the refrigerator to store. Enjoy!