- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour, *see note below if nut-free
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil (avocado, coconut, olive, etc.)
- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- Beetroot powder (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, whip aquafaba until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, applesauce, oil, dairy-free milk, and vanilla extract until combined,
- Add the gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Fold in the whipped aquafaba and pour batter into donut pan until full. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and set.
- Let cool.
- Melt PASCHA White Baking Chips and add beetroot powder if desired.
- Dip each donut into melted chocolate and let set.
- Top with edible flowers or other decorations, ENJOY!
*If nut free, replace the 1 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup coconut flour.