- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- 3 cups oat milk (or another milk alternative)
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha powder (more or less depending on flavor preference)
- Heat oat milk in a small pot until just about to boil.
- Place PASCHA White Baking Chips in a heatproof bowl and pour hot milk over chips. Allow to sit for 30 seconds before whisking until smooth.
- Mix matcha powder with just boiled water until smooth.
- In desired glasses, fill 2/3 full with ice. Add 1/3 of the dissolved matcha mixture to each glass. (Makes 3 drinks)
- Pour in the white chocolate oat milk mixture. Stir if desired. Enjoy!