Pascha’s Bulk, Keto,
Natural, Organic Cocoa Powder
For your summer baking, afternoon smoothies or KETO coffee.
Available in 5.5lbs & 27.6lbs boxes.
- It contains more antioxidants than most foods.
- Supports heart health through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in theobromine, which helps to reduce inflammation and can protect you from diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Stimulates your immune system. Rich in iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Can protect the skin, improves your memory, and elevates mood.
YES. TO. THAT.
What's the DIFFERENCE between Natural (Non-Alkalized) and Dutch (Alkalized) Cocoa Powder?
- Unsweetened, Non-Alkalished, and not treated.
- A natural, lighter powder from the cocoa bean.
- Contains higher amounts of flavonoid.
- The classic cocoa powder - more chocolatey with a sharp, almost fruity flavor.
- Alkalized and a dark color.
- Lower amounts of flavonoid.
- Treated with a potassium carbonate solution, which neutralizes the acid. Creating a smooth, "earthy" flavour.
What makes Pascha's Natural (Non-Alkalized) Organic Cacao Powder unique?
- A Vegan, Keto, Packed-At-Source Superfood
- Free From the Top 8 Food Allergens and more (including gluten, soy, and dairy)
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao Beans (Sustainably-Sourced)
- A Single-Ingredient Product
- No Non-Natural Processing
- Grown, harvested, and processed to benefit small family farmers and their communities
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable
Vegan Brownie Recipe
- 4 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Date Sugar*
- 1 cup Dark Brown Coconut Sugar*
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup PASCHA Natural Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips, divided (We used 85%)
- 1/2 cup Water
*You can successfully decrease the sugar down to one cup total for your desired sweetness.
- Mix ground flax with water and set aside in small bowl.
- Turn oven to 350°F and line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Melt vegan butter over very low on stovetop.
- Whisk cassava flour in the bag and hand spoon 3/4 cup into measuring cup. Do not scoop out directly into the measuring cup.
- Place cassava flour in a bowl with cocoa powder, baking powder & salt, whisking together, and set aside.
- Mix melted vegan butter, flax seed mixture into a bowl with sugars and vanilla until blended together by hand.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips into the mix.
- Place mixture into a parchment lined pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Let rest until cool and enjoy.