Pascha Chocolate is delighted to present our creamy, no-dairy recipe for Vegan Chocolate Syrup. Indulge in the pure bliss of our dairy-free chocolate while elevating your favorite treats to new levels of deliciousness. With just four simple ingredients, including our Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips and Chocolate Cocoa Powder, you can create a luscious chocolate syrup that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Experience the rich, indulgent flavor and creamy texture of our chocolate. This versatile vegan chocolate syrup is perfect for drizzling over desserts, adding a decadent touch to beverages, or even using as a dipping sauce. At Pascha Chocolate, we take pride in creating recipes that showcase the extraordinary taste and quality of our vegan dark chocolate.
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.
- 1/2 cup Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Pascha Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Desired Sweetener
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over medium low heat, whisking periodically, until a rolling simmer.
- Turn to low heat and continue to simmer for about 7-10 minutes, until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Use hot or cold - it can be stored covered for up to a week in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios