Back to School & snacking after school go hand in hand. At Pascha Chocolate we have you covered with simple, healthy snacks that will have everyone happy.
Bonus - most recipes are kid friendly as the chef or helper. Winning is how we see it.
5 Ingredient Vegan No-Butter Finger Bar
- 3 cups Vegan Corn Flakes (We used Gluten Free/Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups Preferred Butter (We used Sun Butter)
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 100% Cacao - Single Ingredient)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- BPA Free Silicone Molds (Recommended, but you can make them by molding them yourself)
- Cookie Tray
- Large Cookie Scoop (optional)
- Heat preferred butter and maple syrup over low heat until warm and mix well. Be careful not to burn or heat too fast.
- Pour corn flakes into bag and smash up into smaller pieces.
- Add corn flakes to bowl & mix with butter mixture.
- Spray silicone trays with oil and place on cookie tray (use parchment if not using molds).
- Using a large cookie scoop fill tray to about 3/4 way full.
- Place in freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler adding coconut oil once melted, mixing well.
- Place in a bowl large enough to dip bars in and let cool for about 5-7 minutes stirring a few times.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take molds out of freezer.
- Pop out bars and begin to dip and coat with chocolate by placing in the bowl. Turning to coat.
- Once covered place on parchment lined cookie tray.
- Return to freezer until hard.
- Remove and enjoy.
- Store in freezer in container.
Music by Pavel Bekirov
15 Minute Vegan S’more Bark
- 9 Pascha Chocolate Bars (We used 2 of our Organic Vegan White Bars and 1 each of our 100% Cacao with Cocoa Nibs, 85% Cacao, 70% Cacao, 70% Cacao with Stevia, 70% Cacao with Arabica Coffee, 55% Cacao and 55% Cacao with Cocoa Nibs)
- Mini Vegan Marshmallows (We like to use Dandies)
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 225°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers in bag and smash to pieces and set aside.
- Arrange bars on parchment paper.
- Place in oven. Checking after 4 minutes and typically done by 10. Tip: Use a toothpick to make sure melted through.
- White chocolate has a faster melting point so don’t be alarmed and Dark Chocolate is about a minute behind that time frame.
- Remove chocolate from oven. Using a skewer or lollipop stick begin to swirl the chocolate and continue swirling to create a mix of both white and dark chocolate in addition to a nice visual.
- Sprinkle melted chocolate with mini marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or the refrigerator for 40 min.
- Break apart the bark and serve. Keep stored in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Vegan No-Bake 5 Ingredient Ganache Cups
- 1 box Gluten-Free and Vegan Graham Crackers
- 8 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 12 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Pascha 55% Barely Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a rolling pin smash to small pieces or use a food processor.
- Place in a bowl and add coconut oil, mixing well.
- Line cupcake pan and add one scoop of mix to each cupcake liner.
- Using a spoon push down to make a nice base for the ganache.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegan butter and condensed coconut milk over medium heat until all is melted mixing well.
- Let boil slightly and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and mix well until creamy. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Remove cupcake pan from freezer and fill with chocolate ganache.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove and Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov