Back-to-School is here again & at Pascha Chocolate we have you covered with this SIMPLE & FAST Granola Recipe. Takes almost no time and done in one bowl. The limits are endless in what you can add so have fun.
Get creative and don’t forget to tag us in your pictures on Instagram of your Pascha Chocolate Granola Bars
- 1 cup Dates (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup (or desired sweetener)
- 1/4 cup Sun Butter (or desired nut butter)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used Pascha 55% Barely Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Get creative & add nuts, coconut other dried fruits and more.
- Chia, Hemp & Flax seeds also work well here.
- Melted Chocolate Drizzle - use 1/4 cup with a double boiler over low heat for Pascha Chocolate
- Stores best in the refrigerator.
Try These Pascha 55% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chip Recipes
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add dates to a food processor blending until a chunky consistency. Remove and set aside.
- Add maple syrup and sun butter heating over low until blended smoothly.
- Add oats, raisins, dates to the sun butter blend mixing well.
- Add 1 cup of chips mixing until well incorporated.
- Add mixture to the pan and refrigerate for 1 hour if adding chocolate drizzle. After 1 hour, remove, drizzle with chocolate and place in freezer for 30 min. If not adding chocolate drizzle, place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- remove from the freezer, cut and enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin