- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground chia seeds and water and set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, coconut flour, and thickened chia seed mixture. Add the PASCHA chocolate chips. Stir until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 parchment lined baking pan. Bake at 350F for approximately 25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt 2/3 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips and dip each brownie into the melted chocolate. Before fully dry, top with sprinkles if desired.
- Let sit to harden. Use a popsicle stick or wooden skewer to create your own brownie pops.