- 2 tbsp Earth Balance @earthbalance (or other butter replacement)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- coconut flour (this amount will vary)
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and pureed
- 2 cups PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55%)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- In a blender, make a puree out of fresh pitted cherries.
- In a mixer, combine icing sugar and Earth Balance. Pour in the pureed cherries and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour 1/4 cup at a time and mix well after each time. Continue adding until mixture resembles a dough
- Roll out using icing sugar to avoid sticking. Cut rounds using a cookie cutter and set on a rack.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate and add oil, mixing well.
- Pour chocolate over the cherry rounds being sure to cover all the sides.
- Allow to set and store in the fridge or freezer.