Chocolatey VEGAN FRENCH TOAST recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our delicious chocolate paired with fresh berries and dairy free whip cream.
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup rice milk
- Gluten-free bread
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85%)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small saucepan, heat the rice milk, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Heat until just under boiling and pour in the chocolate chips. Stir until the PASCHA Chocolate is 100% melted.
- Pour the Chocolate milk mixture over bread slices and soak for 30 seconds.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry each piece of bread until toasted.
- Top with berries and dairy free whip cream